The Child Liberation Foundation recognizes that unity is an essential part of making a difference. Together we are stronger. We are proudly supporting other organizations and foundations that are also working tirelessly to make a difference in our fight for eradicating child trafficking. We need a tribe, a community, or many to come together to support the liberation of our children. Our Global Alliances consist of organizations that focus on the fight against child trafficking.
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” Ryunosuke Satoro
You are fit to become a Global Alliance if your organization is a
· Safe house
· Adoption center
· Rehabilitation center
· Organization providing education, prevention and/ awareness
· Organization focused on the social reintegration of victims of trafficking
· Organization reuniting children with their families
· Organization run by government or veteran operators that focus on rescues and the arrest of criminals
· Any governmental or non for profit dedicated to the welfare of trafficked children.
What is expected of our Global Alliances
· The Child Liberation Foundation is committed to continuously keep a coalition of organizations together in order to strengthen our mission and to ultimately support the work that we are all doing to eradicate trafficking.
Requirements to become a Global Alliance
· We believe that if we can come together and strategize on ways to work and expand towards this mission, we will make a continous global impact on humanity. Our only requirement is that our Global Alliances work together in community and integrity to support each other as a tribe to strengthen and create synergy for the sake of liberating our children.
The Child Liberation Foundation is 501c3 non for profit foundation with passion and commitment to eradicate child trafficking in the United States, and the donations that you contribute are what make it possible. Every dollar makes a difference — 100% of the donations raised are put towards our efforts, in addition to other organizations committed to this cause. EIN 82-0714897.
© Copyright CLF - Child Libertation Foundation
The Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible and protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. The Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. helps to protect your information by working with partners who provide a secure and safe environment for credit card donations. All information is stored in a secure database.
Like most web site administrators we use log files that record information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and page navigation. We gather this information to track web site visitor movement, and to gather broad demographic information. Our goal in gathering this information is to learn how our donors and benefactors are using our services. IP addresses that are recorded by our log files are not linked to personally identifiable information.
“Cookies” are bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. The Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. uses “session cookies” so that we can properly verify a donor’s identity as they move from one donation page to the next. For our nonprofit customers, we use “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” in addition to verifying personal information, so that we can provide secure access to donor information. These session cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Donations through the Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. are made directly to a nonprofit 501(c) 3.The Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. respects and protects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to other individuals or companies. The information that you provide is used only to complete your donation.
Disclaimer: All donations to the Child Liberation Foundation are made in US Dollars (USD) and are non-refundable.
Thank you for your donation. The Child Liberation Foundation, Inc. appreciates your support and understanding that no refunds are authorized.